.

Today's Everyday Fashion: Nordstrom Sale

By FERDZY - Thursday 6 November 2014 No Comments
Inspiration: Stella & Dot
Ivory sweater, tweed skirt, suede shoes
Ivory turtleneck sweater with statement necklace and sequin clutch
I experienced some serious fashion envy when I saw this inspiration photo. I think her ivory sweater and glammed up jewelry are the perfect holiday look! I searched my closet for ivory sweaters and this was the only thing I had that was relatively close to my inspiration. I wasn't sure at first if necklaces would work over the turtleneck, however I kind of like the end result (from far away it almost looks like the sweater has jewels attached to it). And if you prefer sweaters without turtlenecks, there are plenty of eyelash knit options similar to hers below. I may just scoop one up myself this season!
Sweater: American Eagle, old (similar, similar)
Skirt: LOFT, $36 (similarsimilar)
Shoes: Banana Republic, $50 (similarsimilarsimilar)
Clutch: Limited, $15 (similarsimilar)
Necklaces: My Stella & Dot, My Stella & Dot
Nail polish: Essie "Wicked"
Approx. dates: Sweater is 12 years ago. Shoes are 4 years ago. Clutch is 2 years ago. Skirt is 1 year ago. Bottom necklace is new.
Eyelash knits on a budget

No Comment to " Today's Everyday Fashion: Nordstrom Sale "